Recovering from the devastating effects of a fire is a complex process. If this happens to you, it is critical to contact a company that is experienced in fire damage restoration as soon as possible to prevent additional damage. The property damage restoration experts at Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of the Olympic Peninsula are ready to help you, day or night. Call Paul! (360) 377-1647
At Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of the Olympic Peninsula, fire damage restoration is one of our core services. Since (year) we have restored homes and personal belongings from fire-related damage ranging from major structure fires to electrical shorts. Our licensed restoration contractors have the expertise, experience and, above all, empathy for homeowners who have experienced a house fire.
[company_display_name] responds to many [local area] fire and smoke emergencies caused by:
We understand how different building materials and contents react to fire, heat and smoke and what steps to take to minimize the damage and clean and repair your property. We also work with local fire and police departments to preserve, protect and secure your home from further damage.
- Cooking oil or grease
- Portable space heaters, clothes irons
- Cigarettes, matches or candles
- Electrical shorts, blown fuses, exposed wiring
- Lightning strikes
- Vandalism, arson
Why Paul Davis?
We assist the following communities with fire, smoke and soot damage emergencies: Port Orchard, Bremerton, Silverdale, Poulsbo, Bainbridge Island, Belfair and Shelton.
- We can get you back into your home faster. Our specialized equipment and training means most fire repair and restoration jobs are completed more quickly than conventional reconstruction methods.
- We can save your personal possessions. We can clean and restore contents (e.g., furniture, clothing, artwork, electronics and computers) back to their prior condition.
- We help relieve the burden of dealing with the insurance claims process. We will work with you and your insurance company to help speed the settlement of your claim.